Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recently moved to a different county. What do I need to do when renewing car tags??

I still live in the same state, just different county. My car has DK county sticker from the old county. Do I have to get a SN county sticker, since I%26#039;m in Shawnee county now?? I just renewed my tags for 2008 in the old county, so have an 08 sticker. Not sure how that works. Just moved to Shawnee county 2 months ago and wondering if I HAVE to get a SN sticker.

Recently moved to a different county. What do I need to do when renewing car tags??
Just go to the county courthouse in the county you now reside in, and renew your plates like normal. They will update them automatically. If your plates are currently up-to-date, you do not have to renew until their normal expiration time.



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment