Monday, April 20, 2009

How do I change the visibility tags to invisible?

I%26#039;m using a music file from imeem.com. I%26#039;m just embedding it, but my friend said that if I want to make it invisible I just need to change the visibility tag. Where is that, and what should I change it to? Thank you!

How do I change the visibility tags to invisible?
I have never seen the imeem.com code, but I know that if you want to make something invisible, all you have to do is put





%26lt;div style=%26quot;visibility: hidden;%26quot;%26gt;





before it, and





%26lt;/div%26gt;





after it. The only exception is if the code that is being made invisible has a





style=%26quot;visibility: visible%26quot;





attribute in it, in which case you simply change it to





style=%26quot;visibility: hidden%26quot;





which is probably what your friend was talking about.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment