Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why was my newborn born with skin tags?

My baby was born with multiple skin tags right in front of both of her ears. I am really concerned this is going to cause hearing problems, as she failed the hearing test in the hospital the first time. What causes these?

Why was my newborn born with skin tags?
My son was born with skin tags on his torso. A dermatologist can take them off your baby very easily. I would go to a dermatologist, not a regular pediatrician, as dermatologists have far more experience with skin tag removal. I've had them removed and it wasn't bad at all, really.





Failing a hearing test right after birth isn't anything to get upset about. The second test will probably be done by an audiologist, which is who you want to do the test. Most test that are done right after birth are not done by audiologists.





Best of luck to you all. Take care.
Reply:This is not a question for us. Please consult your doctor. You'll get the best information and advice from him or her.



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment