Friday, July 31, 2009

CSS: How do I change the text color for text that's in two different div tags?

I have a few div tags which are essentially boxes to manage placement of elements on the page. Each box has a different background color. I have a pseudo classes for %26lt;a%26gt; hover visited etc, how do I change that color for links in two different div tags? Any help appreciated.

CSS: How do I change the text color for text that's in two different div tags?
#divID1, #divID2 {color:#color;}





Or assign a class to both divs:





.othercolor {color:#color;}





You can assign multiple classes to an element by separating them with spaces:





%26lt;div class="class1 class2"%26gt;
Reply:a hover { (Default)





div1 a hover {...





div2 a hover {...





div3 a hover {...



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment