Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why does it take so long for itunes to write tags?

Whenever I rename my home movies in itunes my computer itunes freezes up and takes more than ten minutes to change the name of a video (sometimes it doesn't work at all). Any solutions?


Ps. I am working on a mac pro

Why does it take so long for itunes to write tags?
my only guess is that there are other programs running.... thats what usually takes mine forever, cause i have lots of other processes running, but it could just be itunes...





i do have a dual core computer with 2 gigs of ram so im not sure why its so slow...





i know when i dont play music, it does somethings quicker but itunes itself requires at least 256 mb of ram to run itself... minimum.... thats more than some operating systems!



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment