Monday, August 3, 2009

Where is the best place to put my meta tags for php pages?

My meta tags are in the head.txt files. This gives me a weak sitemap, and poor web ranking for individual pages. Do I need to create a separate head.txt file for each web page for more unique pages and keywords? Or is there a way to have the head.txt refer web crawlers to read content from each page?

Where is the best place to put my meta tags for php pages?
I don't quite understand what's in head.txt. But I think your underlying problem is to get better web ranking.





The way to do that is to have unique page titles and meta descriptions in your HTML pages. Every page should have different page titles and meta tags to identify each page and tell the search engines what the page is about.





So with that in mind, you should have a better idea how you're going to deal with the head.txt





hope this helps



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment