Monday, August 3, 2009

How do you tell if your Chanel purse is fake and do all they need hallograms tags inside that match the card?

I bought a Chanel purse at a women's boardwalk boutique . At first I was suspicious of it being a fake and the owners told me they bought it off of ebay and that it was authentic, they let me expect it and I looked at the certificate of authenticity card in it and it looked real but now I'm not so sure.The owners did not seem to be the type to sell fake items so if was fake it probably was the person on Ebay's fault. On the back there is a small circle with "OC" inside the circle but I'm not sure all cards have that. I went on ebay to check it out and I saw alot of the purses had hallogram tags inside the purses and mine did not nor was it lined with OC or Chanel inside the purse. From the outside the bag looks ligit it is simple black purse nonquilted and has OC cross stiched in white thread with o.c. charm connected to the zippers. I really would love to learn if anyone knows how to tell a real Chanel purse from a fake. I would greatly appreciate any insight! Thanks!

How do you tell if your Chanel purse is fake and do all they need hallograms tags inside that match the card?
I dont know much about purses, but I do know that Chanel's logo is NOT OC it is CC with the first C backwards. I think you got took. How much did you pay for it? That will usually tell you whether it is fake or not. You get what you pay for thats all I have to say.





Check out http://www.chanel.com and you will see the real logo. (The two C's, one backwards: CoCo Chanel)
Reply:uh huh... it is definitely 2 Cs with the left one backwards.. not OC... So look at the logo again, if its really OC then its gotta be a fake 8(





It is always safest to get a designer brand from the boutique itself, cause Japan and Korea's imitations are really good now, which makes it hard to tell from the real ones..



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment